Customer Success Manager - Strategic Accounts
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to endow agents with a human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
There’s work and there’s your life’s work. We are looking for people who believe in the transformational power of AI, have an insatiable desire to solve customer problems with delightful products and are ready to be a part of something much bigger than themselves to do their life’s work ([email protected]).
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting-edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to achieve human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are a Series-B company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
Recently named on the YC Top Companies List 2021, and the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2020, we’re achieving the impossible daily and we’d love to have you aboard this rocket ship. Join us!
The Customer Success team at Ambient.ai plays a pivotal role with our enterprise customers. The team is responsible for orchestrating the customer relationship, shepherding them from an initial kick-off and through implementation, onboarding, testing and training. They help drive effective product adoption and provide best practice advice to ensure customers are getting value and deriving success from our platform leading to renewal and expansion.
The Customer Success Manager is the perfect role for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, customer success experience and some technical implementation, product configuration or professional services expertise. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, you’ll be passionate about helping our enterprise customers transform their business processes by deploying cutting-edge technology in complex enterprise environments at a global scale.
If you want to be at a fast-moving startup, work closely with big-name companies, provide expert advice and help solve some of their mission critical problems, you may be the CSM we’re looking for!
- Own the ultimate success of our customers; this is a full-service CSM role, owning the customer post contract signature all the way to renewal. Manage & support our customers through setup, onboarding, implementation, training, testing and launch, working closely with stakeholders to establish and document critical goals, success criteria or KPIs, then measure & report progress towards those goals
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage, ensuring customers realize the full value of the Ambient.ai platform resulting in a magical customer experience, which leads to retention and growth
- Become an expert on the Ambient.ai platform and keep up with industry trends, allowing you to establish a trusted advisor relationship with assigned customers
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvements to our products and services
- Engage with business leaders to thoughtfully help them identify opportunities to expand our footprint and depth of engagement
- Partner with marketing to highlight opportunities for customer references and case studies
- Able to travel up to 30%
- 4-5 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success role, working with large Fortune 100/500 companies. Also important is Enterprise SaaS and start-up experience as well as a history of successful customer renewals.
- Strong program management skills and experience managing projects at large enterprise companies with multiple stakeholder complexity.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your colleagues and customers - you can be flexible as this company & role scales.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; displays trust and integrity under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Basic understanding or interest in learning about machine learning / artificial intelligence.
- Bonus: Experience in management consulting and/or business process transformation
Our benefits include:
* Market-competitive salary plus equity
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Catered lunches (3 days/week) (Post-Covid)
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (Post-Covid)
* Employee referral bonus program
* Quarterly team off-sites
* Awesome coworkers and prime University Avenue office location
At Ambient.ai, we respect and admire the builders and the creators. Send us your most incredible project; we'd love to see.
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ambient's tech stack is very extensive.
- For the IoT server and the deep learning infrastructure, we use Python, C/C++, WebRTC and Tensorflow on GP-GPUs (NVIDIA).
We also use a variety of tools such as supervisor, docker, network monitoring tools and performance profilers.