Customer Success Manager, SMB
Stripe for Transportation.
AtoB (atob.com) is building Stripe for Transportation -- modernizing payments in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
We have raised over $25 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
Our founding team has backgrounds working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, DoorDash, Square, McKinsey, Facebook and Goldman Sachs among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role, you will:
- Oversee and own a dedicated book of business for a segment of high touch SMB customers.
- Act as an AtoB expert for customers by educating them about best practices regarding their account.
- Stay abreast of customer’s top initiatives and projects and help them leverage AtoB to meet their desired outcomes.
- Increase AtoB customers’ value, product knowledge, and adoption by conducting proactive engagements.
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Manage and affect retention through performing renewal and churn mitigation activities.
- Assist in optimizing internal processes, customer journey/milestone activities, and talk tracks to ensure a unified and optimal customer experience.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management roles.
- Has a track record of onboarding, retaining, and growing customers.
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions.
- Has exceptional Excel / Data management skills.
- Has excellent consultative skills with experience in guiding customer's journey.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is a plus.
- Technology industry and startup experience with focused on SMB is a plus.
Comp: We’re offering equity to each role. Salary is negotiable. We are remote-first but do require you to live in USA or Canada. Open to US work visa sponsorship.
Benefits: We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits along with unlimited PTO and 401 (K) match.
Apply directly at Work at a Startup or check our careers page at careers.atob.com/business Thanks!
We’re a technology company building payments infrastructure for the transportation industry.