There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicine to neuromodulation) for those who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our software is used by mental health doctors and their patients. We analyze multimodal data from the software to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work. Together, we can usher in the mental health revolution and help solve our world's mental health crisis.
There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicine to neuromodulation to novel biopharmaceutical therapies) for those who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Our team consists of tech and healthcare veterans (co-founders of multiple Y Combinator startups, AWS, Stanford Med, Stanford Business, Kaiser Permanente, etc.) passionate about fixing our broken mental healthcare system. We are backed by General Catalyst, Y Combinator, and numerous healthcare executives. We've been featured in publications such as Crunchbase News.
We are looking for our first Product Manager. You will play a foundational role in Osmind's growth. With our co-founders, you will provide feedback on the vision for and own the execution of the product roadmap for our software product serving mental health providers. This is a tremendous opportunity to lay the foundation for a major function in a fast-paced environment with a team that cares deeply about making an impact on the patients who need it the most.
- Founding member of the Product Team with room to grow into leadership position within the product org. Help grow our product and design teams
- Work with co-founders to manage product roadmap for our innovative Electronic Health Record for mental healthcare providers. Decide both the what, why, and the when for feature development and delivery. Ruthlessly prioritize features based on data, customer needs, market strategy, sales, customer success feedback, business development needs, and engineering bandwidth. Be able to help product development move quickly, while still meeting core customer needs, through Agile methodology
- Manage and own feature backlogs, product roadmaps, product documentation, and sprint planning meetings. Own product timelines and ensure on-time delivery of features
- Act as the glue between engineering team, co-founders, sales and marketing team, and customer success; be able to synthesize feedback from multiple stakeholders, negotiate across various teams to arrive at the optimal solution
- Scope detailed, clear, crisp product requirement documents (PRDs) for the engineering team; collaborate with VP of Engineering who will perform the technical scoping
- Design product features and maintain a product vision that engenders delightful, intuitive, efficient user experiences. Use a deep understanding of customers (via user interviews and collaboration with sales and customer success teams) to design features that look and feel good to them. Map out user journeys to provide context for engineers for why you made certain design decisions. When needed, provide wireframes along with PRDs for the engineering team
- Work with the customer success and engineering teams to plan and execute feature launches
- Establish and measure success criteria, metrics, and KPI's
- Anticipate market trends and changes in fast-growing innovative mental health field; translate them into product needs. Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge, and customer research to define product strategy
- 3+ years experience in a product management role
- Expert in Agile methodology and experience working directly with engineering teams
- Past experience in designing and scoping product features and producing PRDs
- Healthcare tech startup experience, demonstrating that you can thrive in our fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of the US healthcare system, healthcare technology, and health IT
- Passion for fixing our broken mental healthcare system
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration between multiple stakeholders and departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work locally out of our office in San Francisco once COVID is over!
- Enterprise healthcare experience and clinical knowledge, e.g. product was sold to providers, pharma, or payers
- Healthcare IT experience (e.g. EHR certifications, HIPAA, etc.)
- UX/UI design experience is a plus, but not required
- Technical background is a plus, but not required
- Experience as a Group Product Manager or experience with people management is a plus, but not required
What we offer
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup
- Flexible working hours to match your style. Hybrid long-term working style with mix of work-from-home and in-office
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks
- We offer a generous relocation bonus for those needing to move to San Francisco (Fall 2021 return to office)
Our stack utilizes DynamoDB, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, NodeJS, React and React Native.