Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.
Work at Puzzl
Our product hunt launch: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/puzzl
Payroll is the backbone of American society. 180 million American employees earn over $8.8 trillion in payroll every year. Many companies want to embed payroll into their products to add an extra stream of revenue and offer their customers end-to-end platform functionality.
This is where Puzzl comes in. We’re solving difficult problems and truly believe in building something people love.
If you’re interested in collaborating with motivated peers, leading a new category of embedded fintech, and changing the way people think about payroll, we’d love to hear from you!
Puzzl is looking for an Enterprise Sales to lead our sales team. As such you will play a key part in landing some of Puzzl’s most impactful and large opportunities in the U.S. You’ll be in charge of growing our existing customer base with an account-based selling approach, following up and nurturing a sales pipeline, and representing the company brand and vision on the US market: startup events, conferences, trade shows, keynotes, customer meetings etc.
Our vision of an Enterprise Sales is an ambitious individual who enjoys leading teams, chatting with customers, and contributing to the growth of a Company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have relevant experience working in Enterprise Sales or Growth
- You’re a high energy individual that’s charismatic, knowledgeable and kind
- You are very autonomous, proactive and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy planning and hosting events.
- You want to work on a complex, far-reaching problem.
- You can work with Product and Growth teams to build a seamless process to take a customer from Unqualified Lead to Live processing payroll
- Bonus - You have experience working at a startup and growing an enterprise sales team
Tech Stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, MongoDB, and AWS.