Sales Development Representative/Team Lead
We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, we are the leading solution for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. We support over 900,000 developers. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. We've seen a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day, and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 8 billion push notifications every single day.
In the last year, OneSignal has grown revenue by 500%, added 250,000+ new accounts, and doubled its headcount. We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Zynga, Shack Shack, Virgin Mobile, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
We’re seeking a versatile sales development rep to help build and lead our SDR team. In this player/coach role you’ll oversee the growing SDR team based in the US and UK (currently 3 people total) as well as manage individual contributor SDR responsibilities. You’ll report to our Head of Marketing and work extremely closely with the sales and operations teams.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the SDR team, monitoring activity, output, effectiveness, etc. and providing consistent, real-time feedback
- Help develop and enforce process improvements for the SDR team in coordination with RevOps and sales
- Coordinate and/or run regular sales training and coaching sessions with SDRs
- Field inbound leads coming in via website contact forms, Intercom chat, and other sources
- Qualify leads to pass to the sales team via your own research, current customer product usage, and direct communication with prospects
- Move qualified leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson and scheduling intro meetings
- Help develop sales strategies to identify and prospect potential customers
- Be a liaison between the sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure efficient processes and troubleshoot any problems or pain points
- Execute email, call, social and other touches to follow up with leads
- Provide feedback to marketing team regarding quality of leads and help improve campaigns
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience in a business or sales development role, ideally with a B2B SaaS product
- At least one year of sales management experience or similar experience management experience
- Solid understanding of Salesforce
- You have a passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- You’re highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, and Intercom or similar tools is a plus
- Bi-lingual abilities a major plus
- Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following: Salesforce, Outreach, Intercom, Gong, Slack, Clearbit, SeamlessAI, Calendly, Google Suite
Full stack developers primarily build software using the following:
- Typescript, JS, CSS
- Ruby on Rails
Backend developers primarily build software using the following:
- Ruby on Rails
Mobile developers primarily build software using the following: