Senior Customer Success Manager
We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, we are the leading solution for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. We support over 900,000 developers. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. We've seen a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day, and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favourite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 8 billion push notifications every single day.
1.2m mobile app developers & marketers use OneSignal to send real-time messages, more than 8 billion each day. We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, The Hut Group, Euro Information, Leroy Merlin, Telefonica, Axel Springer, Ahold Delhaize, and many more. Join us in scaling the business in EMEA!
In collaboration with our UK partner Elements Global Services, OneSignal is seeking a versatile Customer Success role to help scale our business by leading implementation and successfully increase the value our partners achieve messaging their customers. Your responsibilities will include working closely with product, customer support, sales to onboard, integrate, and scale the OneSignal service with our largest and most strategic partners. The role is focused on retaining/growing our top existing customers.
What you'll do
- Responsible for growing 30 to 40 Customers
- Contribute to customer onboarding
- Lead customer business reviews
- Write & publish customer feedback internally to support product roadmap
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset a requirement
- Rollup your sleeves, versatile mindset
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in an account management (customer success) role; ideally with a B2B SaaS product
- Bi-lingual (English + German. Bonus points for Spanish, French)
- Experience working with Salesforce, Gong, and Outreach
- Understand customer messaging and the user journey is a plus
- You’re highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible work hours
- 20 days paid vacation + 8 holidays
- Yummy Foods: Lunch and snacks provided when in office
- Choice of workstation!
- Sweet Swag: You'll need another closet for all the OneSignal gear & jackets!
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our workplace.
Full stack developers primarily build software using the following:
- Typescript, JS, CSS
- Ruby on Rails
Backend developers primarily build software using the following:
- Ruby on Rails
Mobile developers primarily build software using the following: