Welcome is a virtual events platform specifically for high end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an experience that feels like an Apple Product Launch. If you think of virtual platforms (Zoom, Hopin, Google Meet) as real estate, we've created the first 5 star hotel in virtual real estate.
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded Silicon Valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are looking for a high-performing, energetic leader to help build and manage our BDR team. This position is critical to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for creating and managing one of the most important functions in our fast growing business!
- 3+ years leading a BDR team selling B2B at a SaaS and/or enterprise software company
- A passion for sales! 2+ years of BDR experience as an individual contributor
- Leadership experience taking an objective, breaking it down into goals, gaining alignment and moving the needle
- An inspirational style built on respect - your teams would follow you anywhere
- An analytical & decisive approach - you can look at a data set and know where to go next, and you love running experiments to test different ideas
- A desire to instill ownership and accountability
- High energy and contagious optimism
- Empowering individuals to reach their personal best is what gets you up in the morning
- A need to be at the top of the leaderboard & hate to lose
- Building mentality - you like trail-blazing new processes and creating content, and building teams to scale is your forte
- A growth mentality and a never-ending appetite for learning new things
- Calculated, adventurous person who is not afraid to experiment quickly
- An understanding of how to generate pipeline and understand complex account planning
- Google Suite, Outreach.io and Salesforce experience a plus
- A 4-year degree preferred
A day in the life:
- Lead a team of elite inside sales professionals as a direct, first-line manager
- Build SOP’s to create an overachieving team - get in on the ground floor
- Develop sales hunters to find new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centers and quickly develop rapport with new clients
- Determine levers to pull to improve pipeline creation velocity, size and quality
- Combine data from Salesforce, Outreach.io and Zoom Info to spot patterns early, adapt activity and optimize team performance
- Provide detailed feedback on your team’s research account intelligence reports to add strategic lens
- Celebrate the wins - both big and small - to recognize, incentivize and challenge others to bring their “A game”
- Stretch yourself and your team to prepare for the future by finding new ways to strive for excellence
Our investment in you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance for full-time employees
- Fitness & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line Macbook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with some of tech’s best talent and to learn and grow
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
We use React + Rails + Postgres + Redis. We are a real time video platform, so there are a lot of interesting things to work on, such as:
- How do you easily test the two dimensional matrix of devices, operating systems, cameras and microphones to make sure anyone can access the platform?
- How do you scale live video to millions of users at the same time?