Senior Manager Customer Experience
$70k - $95k •
The mission of PowerX is to combat climate change.
PowerX uses revolutionary, patented hardware and artificial intelligence to save up to 50% of water, water heating and electricity cost for home owners and businesses. This amounts to Gigatons of CO2 not emitted!
There is no other energy solution that can offer a similar combination of energy insight, AI selected savings and price.
Senior Manager Customer Experience
We're a climate-tech startup that has developed a series of innovative, non-invasive sensors and cutting-edge software that gives homeowners and property managers real-time, actionable data to reduce their electricity and gas usage, water consumption, and carbon emissions (a money-printing machine for homes).
But wait, there’s more! Our sensors can convert water heaters into thermal batteries, creating the world’s largest distributed battery network. Adding resilience to power grids and building capacity for renewable energy. PowerX recently closed an oversubscribed Seed round and is backed by some of the world's most respected venture funds and angels including Y Combinator, Antler, and senior executives from Tesla, SpaceX, and Hyperloop!
We help put more money in people's pockets, and less carbon in the air.
Job Description: PowerX is looking for an experienced and energetic Customer Experience professional to help us operate and build our consumer support operation. You are excited to build, support and speak with customers daily, to learn, to step up to the plate and build a world-class organization with us. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for technology that works to mitigate the impact of climate change.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the face of PowerX to our customers and handle all customer issues and communications
- Set a vision for the end-to-end customer experience, the CX team, its culture and how it operates, and build a concrete cross-functional plan to get there
- Work closely with the executive and product team to channel customer feedback and issues effectively to drive improvements in our products and develop new product ideas
Who we're looking for: -3-7 years in a customer experience/service function with experience building teams and processes
- Genuinely excited about helping individuals and businesses save money and save the planet
- Self-starter who can get up to speed quickly and hit the ground running
- Entrepreneurial, willing to try new things to get the deal done
- Wants to be involved with an early-stage startup, wants to contribute to the culture, and be part of the team
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple levels within the organization.
PowerX is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Compensation and Benefits Package offered to employees:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental, and more
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
PowerX combines patented hardware with cutting-edge machine learning to bring plug-and-play energy efficiency to the masses.
PowerX needs only three controllers (Heat, Water, Electricity) to cover an entire building or factory:
PowerX Heat runs water heaters more efficiently. It works plug-and-play with most existing gas and electric water heaters (>100 million) converting even heaters from the 80s into smart home batteries. That is a USD 100 billion market.
PowerX Water is the world's first non-invasive, no maintenance, low cost water meter. It uses ultrasound and Artificial Intelligence to tell apart the end usage (e.g. shower, faucet) of water usage and suggest savings. It can also detect leaks and avoid flooding disasters.
PowerX Electricity measures the electromagnetic pulses in the circuit breaker box more than 1 million times per second. Its artificial intelligence can tell apart hundreds of difference appliances by their electromagnetic signature, pinpoint inefficient devices, identify savings and warn if an appliance starts acting weirdly.
For enterprises, PowerX offers a full-fledged CO2 analysis software, capturing CO2 inventory, comparing it against policy targets and using artificial intelligence to suggest CO2 mitigation options.