First Marketing Hire (Full-time)
$100k - $140k •
We're bringing the power of a large data team to everyone, building an easy-to-use application for ingesting data from any source into a managed data-warehouse, exploring and annotating that data, scheduling SQL transformations, and exporting data to BI tools or other systems.
Marketing Manager (Full-time)
Who we are: Mozart Data automates most of the work data engineers and data scientists traditionally do to spin up and run a modern data stack. For each of our customers, we manage a (Snowflake) data warehouse, build and maintain ETL pipelines, and provide an easy-to-use interface for building and scheduling data transformations, monitoring and visualizing pipelines, and cataloging and organizing their data.
We recently went through YC (Summer 2020) and have raised a 4 million dollar seed round. It’s an exciting time to join a fast growing start-up where your role will directly impact the success of the company and shape our marketing strategy. We are looking for someone to lead our marketing efforts, as our first marketing hire. This role will include:
- SEO and SEM
- PR/media relations
- Events and partnership management
- Content creation
- Lead generation
- 5 years marketing experience
- Strong SEO knowledge with proven results
- Ability to tell a story and write compelling content for social channels
- Analyze success of content to drive marketing strategy
- Experience working with SaaS products in the tech space
- Extremely organized and able to work independently, managing multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record for collaborating with and working across multiple teams while taking constructive feedback and adjusting project needs accordingly
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K (with employer matching)
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote friendly work environment
- Supportive and friendly team
Our tech stack is primarily Python/Django + React on GCP, and we manage a Snowflake data warehouse for each of our customers.
Some upcoming projects you could work on:
Integrating asynchronous-django to our django API server, to support long-running queries that can't be handled in a normal request/response cycle.
Building systems to export data from our databases into numerous different external systems - eg: moving customer data into Salesforce, or Google Sheets, or Zendesk.
Building internal tooling to view the status and act on the many data pipelines running in our systems - both ETL pipelines and data transformations.
Optimizing the ordering the SQL data transformations. We'd like our users to not have to think about DAGs and data dependencies - we'd like to do that optimally for them automatically.