$80 - $115 • 0.15% - 0.35%
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware. We are a YC and Uncork Capital-backed developer tool built by veterans of Fitbit, Oculus, and Pebble
We started with error reporting. Imagine having to talk to your customers on the phone to get details on bugs they encounter on your website or in your mobile app? That's still the state of the art for hardware.
This is a big and growing problem. Connected devices are everywhere: there are more of them than cellphones, laptops, and tablets combined. Increasingly, they are running complex software to leverage machine learning and computer vision at the edge. The current state of tools is untenable in the face of growth in both numbers and complexity.
Come work with us to bring an entire category into the 21st century, and redefine how millions of engineers build their products.
Skills: React, TypeScript
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures. Using Memfault automated cloud monitoring, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues in hours instead of weeks. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
The company is seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team. Our tight-knit team manages a platform that stretches from the metal to the cloud and enables millions of devices to work without a hitch.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.
- Help bring modern development tools & practices to a whole software engineering discipline
- Work on an amazingly deep stack: firmware, operating system, mobile, web
- Ship code early and often
- Have a major impact on our product, our infrastructure, our culture and our business
- A frontend developer with 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Well versed with, and enthusiastic about React and Typescript
- Passionate about building good products that deliver value to end users
- Excited to learn more about hardware and embedded software
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you