Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a membership-driven learning platform designed to help each student discover and pursue their passions with joy. The company offers award-winning curriculums in Computer Science, Math, and English for students 7-18 taught by near-peer instructors from top universities and access to a global community. Through project-centered courses, best-in-class technology, and the power of community, Juni’s varied learning experiences prepare students for their best future.
Juni is backed by Forerunner Ventures, Index Ventures, Y Combinator Co-founder Jessica Livingston, Arielle Zuckerberg, and more. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, WSJ, Fast Company and TechCrunch.
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is building the world’s premiere online academy and community for kids ages 8-18. We aim to help every student pursue their passions by building an experience that offers personal attention, cultivates confidence, and gathers a community of peers and mentors. We bring the best instructors, curriculum, and software platform to families around the world.
Juni is backed by investors like Forerunner Ventures and Y Combinator, and has been featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Our product team is growing, and we're looking for PMs who are excited about scaling our product, fundamentally changing how students learn around the world, and working with a tight-knit, fast-paced team.
- Lead collaboration across engineering, design, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to build and launch experiences for Juni students to learn, practice, create, collaborate, browse, and share on our platform
- Evaluate strategic decisions and opportunities to drive growth and retention through our product
- Develop systems to deeply understand users through research, interviews, and testing
- Leverage data and analytics to evaluate features and inform prioritization
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or a related field with strong quantitative focus
- 4+ years of experience in high-performance product management role
- Experience shipping consumer-facing products with world-class user experiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Based in San Francisco or willing to relocate to San Francisco
- Work authorization in the US
- Previous experience as a STEM tutor or teaching assistant a plus
Juni's software engineers build the critical software that powers our world-class learning experience. Our engineering team is growing, and we're looking for full-stack engineers who are excited about scaling products, fundamentally changing how students learn around the world and working with a tight-knit, fast-paced team. We love working with team members who are open to change and enthusiastic about taking on new opportunities across our range of products, and who are always continuously learning and leveling up.
As an early-stage company, our engineering team works across several different product areas:
Learner platform: our students use our learner platform to practice coding on a daily basis, whether it be in Python, Java, or web programming. We are always expanding the content, projects, and functionality available to our students.
Instructor tools: our instructors use our web app to view curriculum, track their classes & students, and manage their teaching schedule.
Internal tools: our customer support agents use internal tools and dashboards to manage workflows to help our families & instructors.
Growth: driving growth of new Juni students including our main website, marketing and other growth initiatives.