Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are looking for a SDE III with experience in Java development. You will play a key role in defining our technical and team culture in India.
A successful candidate, will be a self-starter, who never settles, is ready to jump into a variety of technologies and languages and is able to coordinate and collaborate with other teams, as well as mentor other engineers.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spring, ORM)
- Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 5-7 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Experience of working with micro service architectures, Transactional systems and Distributed environments
- Experience with application integration, service-oriented architecture, micro-services, REST API, Distributed message broker!
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes
Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning