Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Oversee entry and exit criteria of multiple programs and projects, drive internal and external collaboration, follow up on implementation milestones
- Be a liaison between Engineering and Customer Success teams tracking projects, delivery milestones and dependencies
- Help with Engineering programs, reporting and improvement
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
- Remove project roadblocks, develop solutions with the team
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery
- 5+ years of experience in information technology (IT) project management required
- Must possess leadership skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Ability to work well with different kinds of people, departments and divisions
Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning