Business Development Representative (North America)
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Netomi is a growing our outbound team with smart, hardworking, and creative Business Development Representatives who can chase accounts.
It's an exciting time for joining Netomi as we finalized our Product-Marketing fit and identified top accounts to go after. You'll be working very closely with the Marketing and Sales teams and be the liaison between 2 departments. It's an Individual Contributor level with an opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- For a given account list and personas, identify top contacts within each account
- For the list of contacts, develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack
- Reach out to contacts using standard outreach techniques (email, phone, LinkedIn) multiple times
- Find creative ways to chase contacts via non-traditional channels
- Qualify leads coming from inbound channel and trade shows and follow up with them
- Set up demo calls and hand off the prospects to AEs smoothly
- Represent Netomi in trade shows
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, startup environment
- Ability to research accounts and contacts in detail
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- 2+ years of sales experience in enterprise SaaS, with a record of achieving quotas
- Ability to take feedback
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, self-managing and driven to plan and execute rigorous activities
- Unwavering commitment to be successful
- Experience with CRM software
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Nice to have
- Previous sales experience in AI and/or Deep Learning products
- Previous sales experience in customer service platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, ServiceNow, FreshDesk, Genesys)
Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning