Head of Growth Marketing
How often do you get to build something that is truly world-changing? Sable is building the first truly global bank, with customers and accounts in every country, defeating bureaucracy to build an institution that supports the future of work, travel and study
We're live with Bank Accounts and Credit Cards in the US, and working on scaling to 100,000 customers in the US, and soon globally. We ship fast, and write good code - Sable is a place where you can learn and grow as a developer.
Head of Growth Marketing role at Sable (sablecard.com).
At the highest level, this role is charged with finding growth wherever he/she can. This position will be responsible for driving Sable’s marketing strategy by finding and executing new ways to attract and acquire customers with various backgrounds arriving from all over the world. As well, as exploring and executing on adjacent market segments deemed to be strategically relevant.
We are focused on building a frictionless financial platform for US internationals. We have raised over $7M and are funded by Kleiner Perkins and Consensys, along with the founders of Tinder, Bonobos, Earnest, and execs at Experian and LinkedIN.
- +6 yrs consumer growth/marketing experience (preferably at an early stage digital consumer startup). (Fintech a Plus)
- Ideally involved in driving a product’s first/ early consumer product growth marketing campaigns with familiarity on what it takes to go from Zero to 1.
- Analytical and data driven
- Can demonstrate ability to be “hacky” and “hustley”
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Equity package in a company that has just raised ~7 million USD
- Top notch premium medical, dental, and vision Coverage
- Strong mentor network of investors and Y Combinator alums and advisors
- Opportunity to grow with Sable and build your own team
- Flexible vacation policy
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work for a fast paced startup to grow the business from the ground up and create an impactful change for millions
We use NodeJS, React Native, and GraphQL - in typescript flavor - building in a modern way without legacy. You'll have the opportunity to learn a lot about the global financial system. We currently have $100,000s of deposits, growing to millions in the next few months.
You'll be solving hard problems integrating with the US financial system and finding creative ways to use APIs in order to seamlessly move money around the globe.