Global Account Director
At Forage, we flip the recruitment and training model and allow top companies to train students, before, they hire them. Companies save money by hiring only those candidates that can perform the job and intend on pursuing a long term career with them. Conversely, we open up opportunities to anyone regardless of socio-economic background, demographic or area of study to land a career at these top companies.
Clients include companies like KPMG, Citibank and Y Combinator. Our students come from around the world and our partners are launching programs in the US, UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
For corporates, we’re building a world-class enterprise tool that allows them to hire the best, as easy as possible.
At Forage, we believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. We want to build a world where every student has the opportunity to build vital career skills and industry knowledge for free, and in so doing, give everyone the chance to discover and land their dream job.
Today, millions of candidates explore Forage virtual experiences to learn more about the unique and compelling work companies have to offer. Hundreds of firms (e.g. Goldman Sachs, BCG, JPMorgan, Accenture) around the world currently showcase their work and career paths on Forage. Our global reach means we can make a direct impact on the world’s future workforce in ways no other company can.
As a Forage Global Account Director, you will initiate, cultivate and manage customer relationships with our largest global accounts. You will serve as the main point of contact for all client needs, requirements, and commercial activities. You will be expected to foster new relationships, initiate new contracts, and maintain and grow accounts over time. You will coordinate the efforts of a diverse internal team to consult and support each account on everything from initiating new relationships to day-to-day performance to C-Suite level briefings.
This is a demanding and highly collaborative sales role requiring a passion for building strong and lasting relationships which allow our largest customers to be, and feel, successful with Forage.
- Cultivate initial relationships with prospective customers and promote the spectrum of products and services Forage provides.
- Develop & execute a tailored, value-based strategy for building strong partnerships with the most strategic group of customers for our business
- Build long-lasting strong relationships with c-level and senior-level executives within large global companies.
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking on a high level, with the ability to go deep into an account, and consult on and align with their global strategy.
- Exhibit deep and up-to-date knowledge of our product portfolio in order to communicate the benefits of new features and enhancements.
- Provide high-quality customer engagement activities for high level break-in, program deployment, quarterly business reviews, ROI conversations, etc.
- Build account plans for your named accounts that align with globally set strategy and identify key decision makers, regional approaches, buying processes, current investment, product utilization and new revenue opportunities.
- Negotiate and close all orders with the larger Forage global strategy in mind and provide post-contract support to ensure product delivery and satisfaction
- Be open, collaborative, credible, and customer-focused in all communications and transactions with colleagues and clients
- Partner with and guide the efforts of our internal team to support named accounts in pre-sales and deployment to execute on agreed upon account goals, strategies and tactics for growth and then build territory and account plans for expansion.
- Coordinate and delegate a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and internal resources to support your accounts.
- Use Salesforce.com to track activities and, most importantly, accurately forecast new and expansion revenue opportunities.
- Share your successful selling strategies and lessons learned with your GAE teammates and the larger Forage team.
- Exhibit expertise and credibility in the field of talent acquisition, specifically in Emerging Talent recruitment, to generate demand throughout our prospective and existing customer base.
- Leverage executive relationships and executive sponsors to deepen Forage’s relationships with clients.
- Represent both market trends and client needs to the Executive and the Product teams to ensure we are both serving current needs well and evolving our products and portfolio to identify future client needs.
- 10+ years of experience in a quota-exceeding sales role.
- Experience closing new business accounts and managing existing accounts with large global/multi-national customers, with complex organizational structures.
- Deep experience selling into Human Resources (Talent Acquisition, University/Graduate recruitment, L&D, D&I, etc.) at large multinational companies.
- Experience selling to EVPs, CXOs and end-users (in the same sales cycle) in both individual and team sales environments.
- Proven success in selling a brand new, disruptive technology.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to generate and execute against a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts
Forage is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.