Raptor Maps makes it simple and affordable for solar companies to adopt drone technology as a tool to increase performance, reduce costs, and standardize & compare solar PV assets across a portfolio. Founded by MIT engineers, our software helps teams convert drone and asset data into accurate, high-value system analytics and reports. We work with portfolio owners, asset managers, O&M providers, EPC contractors, and independent engineers across six continents, to identify and localize anomalies that affect energy production. Our partnerships with industry leaders in drone hardware and aerial inspections make it easy for anyone to utilize drone technology and inspect their PV assets.
Solar power is the #1 source of new energy in the world. Raptor Maps is a fast-growing, venture-backed, MIT-born startup that builds software to manage the solar lifecycle. We are deployed across 35 countries and 31 million solar panels. Our software enables the solar industry to scale, which is essential in the fight against climate change.
About the Position:
Raptor Maps is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Associate to provide sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. The Sales Associates are also tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a sales rep
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- 1 year of experience in sales or marketing Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects
- Terrific consultative sales skills and skilled at asking critical sales questions
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, and on social media.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology and practices
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent, and strong attention to detail
All Raptor Maps Team Members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and success in the team
- Have transparency into the operations of the rest of the company and are expected to be transparent and communicate honestly and effectively
- Have a sense of urgency. We are tackling a global problem, working in a fast-paced industry, and building a once in a lifetime company at Raptor Maps.
Work in a Boston-based office, work remote, or take a hybrid approach
Click HERE to apply to this position.