Supply Chain Manager
Meru Health was founded in 2016 with a big vision to help and empower people living with mental health challenges. We are diverse team of scientists, engineers, clinicians and experienced entrepreneurs who have come together to make depression, anxiety and burnout treatment accessible, effective and truly outcome-driven. Our mission is more than business, it’s personal. Our founders have lost friends and family members to depression, and we want to do everything in our power to help people who suffer.
JOIN A MISSION TO HELP MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WHILE REDESIGNING HOW HEALTHCARE IS DELIVERED!
Top Reasons WHY you want to work for Meru Health as Supply Chain Manager:
- Opportunity to work closely with the leadership of the company, and directly impact the scalability of our operations
- Be given the freedom, trust, and flexibility to take full ownership of our supply chain operations and logistics
- 4 weeks PTO + flexible working schedule
- Surround yourself with a team of individuals who care most about the wellbeing of each other and the world, embodying diversity, inclusion, integrity, empathy, compassion and high emotional intelligence
- Join a team that is changing the way we treat and care for mental health challenges - not just treating symptoms but addressing root causes and empowering people to heal and thrive. We work with Stanford, Harvard, UC Davis and other top universities as well as insurance companies like Cigna & Humana
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Responsible for implementing best practices in procurement, inventory management and logistics
- Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers
- Ensuring reliable and fast logistics to Meru Health’s program participants
What you will need to be successful as our Supply Chain Manager:
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years working with supply chain management
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent
- Traits: highly independent, self-driven, resourceful, humble and kind
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Competitive market rate w/ generous stock options varying DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO the first year and 5 weeks PTO thereafter + 12 paid US holidays
- Full mobile phone expense reimbursement
- $400 Wellness reimbursement
- Full access for yourself + 2 family members or friends to the Meru Health 12-week program
- An opportunity to learn and grow extremely fast with a world-class team & partners
- A multi-cultural, inclusive, and passionate team
- Access to a community of brilliant, kind, compassionate, driven, and humble clinicians
- Hosted local company off-sites/get-togethers (in COVID19 safe outdoor environments for the time being, of course!)
- Much more coming very soon!
More About Meru Health:
Meru Health is growing fast to meet the rapidly increasing demand for mental health services. We partner with healthcare organizations, large employers and insurance companies who understand the need to offer comprehensive mental healthcare to members or employees, and to meet challenges so many people face with trying to access mental health care services.
From an organizational perspective, Meru is a flat and non-hierarchical company with Scandinavian/Nordic roots and with a high degree of independence and trust. This means that we look for people to join the company who are highly self-driven and act like entrepreneurs. This also means we expect a lot and also give a lot of freedom and room for creativity.
At Meru Health, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it, as a source of human creativity and richness of life, for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Meru Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.