Raptor Maps makes it simple and affordable for solar companies to adopt drone technology as a tool to increase performance, reduce costs, and standardize & compare solar PV assets across a portfolio. Founded by MIT engineers, our software helps teams convert drone and asset data into accurate, high-value system analytics and reports. We work with portfolio owners, asset managers, O&M providers, EPC contractors, and independent engineers across six continents, to identify and localize anomalies that affect energy production. Our partnerships with industry leaders in drone hardware and aerial inspections make it easy for anyone to utilize drone technology and inspect their PV assets.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to develop and execute the Raptor Maps marketing strategy. You will excel at sharing the story of our products and our widespread impact across the solar lifecycle. You will ensure the right customer segment is receiving the right messaging for the right product. Content marketing applied correctly is critical for demand generation, as our customers rely on us for education and expertise in this fast-moving industry. This solar industry is high-tech but relationship-driven, so we must also maintain a strong presence at industry events, including conferences and webinars.
You should enjoy working in a collaborative environment, as collaboration with our Sales and Product teams is crucial to our success. You should be driven by numbers and data, and recognize that growth hacking is a deliberate and iterative process. You should be excited to develop and coach the existing marketing team, scale the marketing team as needed, and forge and manage contractor relationships.
- Develop and own a cutting-edge marketing strategy to ensure the success and adoption of our products.
- Grow the marketing team through hiring and training.
- Drive growth of existing customers and drive acquisition of new leads to fuel sustained company growth.
- Develop the data-driven strategy for messaging, packaging, promotion, and selling of our products to move team and product forward. Collaborate on pricing strategy.
- Evangelize our products through thought leadership, including but not limited to blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Create content to articulate the benefits of our products to the world. Manage content creation agencies and freelancers, as needed.
- Ensure that Raptor Maps is the trusted brand that safeguards the integrity of the system of record for the solar industry.
- Drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company in collaboration with the CEO and key team members.
- 5+ years as a marketing leader at a high growth, early stage company, and proven track record of exceeding driving 3X revenue growth YOY through marketing.
- Deep experience in marketing both B2B software and services. Successful in multi-product marketing, particularly using the land-and-expand approach.
- Experience working across direct (SMB, mid-market, and enterprise) and partner segments with proven ability to grow and develop unique playbooks for each.
- Track record of highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate cross-functionally with sales, product, and other departments. Ability to quickly learn technical content and communicate back to customers in a clear, concise manner.
- Experience scaling startups in the Series A through C range
- Experience in the Solar industry
- Professionally fluent in a second language
All Raptor Maps Team Members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and success in the team
- Have transparency into the operations of the rest of the company and are expected to be transparent and communicate honestly and effectively
- Have a sense of urgency. We are tackling a global problem, working in a fast-paced industry, and building a once in a lifetime company at Raptor Maps.
Click HERE to apply.