User Interface Designer
Fetch is a marketplace for self-service truck and van rental that makes renting a truck as easy as pressing a button on your phone.
Our mission at Fetch is to make transportation effortless.
Fetch is a marketplace for self-service truck and van rental that makes renting a truck as easy as pressing a button on your phone. Fetch eliminates the hassle of worrying about business hours, waiting in line, or dealing with hidden fees when renting a truck. Through their app, you can find the Fetch truck parked nearest to you, book it, and then use it to lock and unlock the doors.
Fetch is a venture-backed startup, headquartered in Atlanta. Our investors include Y Combinator, Knoll Ventures, Avis Budget Group and Zeno Ventures.
About Working at Fetch
We want you to grow with Fetch, and we're committed to helping you achieve your goals. Those goals could be getting experience with a new programming language, gaining management experience or even one day starting your own business. We're here to ensure that as you contribute to Fetch, we're also contributing back to you.
We expect you to challenge yourself and your colleagues. We believe that transparent, open discussion surfaces problems sooner and ultimately leads to the right answers.
We're committed to providing a challenging, but safe and rewarding environment. Regardless of your education, background, age or personal characteristics, if you can make Fetch a better place for our customers, our partners and our team - we want to hear from you.
About This Job
We are seeking a UI Designer to own product design operations across Fetch products. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Collect feedback from managers and adjust approach to cater to criteria
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to hand-off to engineering
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Understands design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
- Portfolio of work that includes a variety of different types of applications (B2B, P2P, marketing)
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills