Head of B2B Growth Marketing, Demand Generation (Remote OK)
Instawork is the on-demand staffing app for hospitality gigs. We quickly and reliably match businesses with nearby qualified workers. We’re excited to enable our Professionals, a new generation of the emerging, diverse workforce, to be a part of the growing gig economy.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
Instawork's goal is to be the essential staffing engine for all businesses that support the local workforce. We create flexible opportunities for workers to earn additional income, build new skills, and even test out employers prior to accepting full-time positions. Our vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as accessible to local businesses as tap water.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Spark Capital (Nabeel Hyatt), Y-Combinator, SV Angel, CrunchFund, and many more. We're growing rapidly, even in 2020, and are expanding across the US.
As the Head of B2B Growth Marketing/Demand Generation, you will lead the strategy and execution to acquire Mid-Market/Enterprise businesses across multiple industries. This includes lead generation, demand generation, nurturing across multiple paid and owned channels.
To be successful you'll be highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-focused. You'll be excited by startup agility and motivated by our mission to bring economic opportunity to underserved workers. You'll be a growth hacker at heart - formulating a structured testing framework and resourceful with creative solutions. You’ll also get ample opportunity to experiment with both online and offline tactics, working with different teams to bring ideas to life.
- Develop the end-to-end strategy, planning, and execution to meet company growth targets. That includes OKR setting, P&L management, and resourcing.
- Lead demand generation campaigns that drive short and long-term acquisition goals, using various online and offline channels.
- Own our marketing tech stack, working closely with our sales operations team to build scalable acquisition and nurture automation. Tech stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, among others. Innovate. Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Manage day-to-day operations across multiple channels, owning any vendor/agency relationships.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization.
- Leverage tools and technology to automate campaigns and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, GMs/Operations, Product, Engineering and Finance.
- 7+ years in a Growth, Demand Generation, or Performance Marketing
- Hands-on experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- Experience managing more than one performance marketing channels, from setting campaign goals, creative briefs, and all of the fun plumbing.
- Demonstrated success in pipeline contribution, especially with Mid-Market businesses. ABM experience preferred.
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across social and various paid and owned channels.
- Analytical chops, able to draw insightful conclusions from heavy data sets. Experience using BI tools like Tableau and Chartio. SQL preferred.
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally.
- Passionate about our mission to empower underserved hourly professionals and pioneer the future of work.
- Location: anywhere in the U.S., ideally in Chicago, San Francisco Bay Area, New. York City, Los Angeles
Django, React, React Native, AWS, Neo4J