Product Deployment Manager
Ribbon Health provides accurate and comprehensive data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care for healthcare enterprises via an API.
We are building a team of customer facing product managers who will work directly with Ribbon’s customers to make sure our products are powering better healthcare decisions in the real world. As the Product Deployment Manager on this team, you will help customers deploy existing Ribbon products and scope out new products and features where there are gaps today. By doing so, you will ensure that our product is effectively adapted to meet a variety of customer use cases and that it is evolving in response to the market signal we receive through our customer base. Your function will be critical to both the present implementation and future design of Ribbon’s product.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience in a customer-facing role or have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have some experience working with data at scale and understand the complexity of deploying an API product
- You can explain complex technical concepts with clarity and simplicity, to an engineer, a doctor, a call center agent, or executive
- You can troubleshoot and get to the bottom of open ended technical problems independently
- You care deeply about making sure products just work in the real world and result in better healthcare decisions for patients
- You understand how technical decisions impact both our direct users and the patients and families who are affected downstream
- Helpful but not required: You have experience working with healthcare data (e.g. claims, directory, medical records)
- Deploy our product : You will help Ribbon deliver on its mission of simplifying health care decisions by partnering with customers to design and develop their own products, supporting customer implementations, and developing solutions to new problems we haven’t seen
- Develop new products on the frontlines: You will identify customer pain points and product gaps, and collaborate with product and engineering teams to develop new products and product features. You are an investigative journalist who can see a problem, build and test prototypes quickly, and work with the rest of the engineering and product team to build for scale
- Sales Engineering: You will help Ribbon grow its revenue and impact by supporting sales and marketing efforts. This involves finding creative ways to convey Ribbon’s value to a variety of audiences through demos, presentations, and proof-of-concepts.
- Unblock our customers: You will analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks for customers, through deep understanding of Ribbon products and creative solutions to product constraints
- Scale our impact: You will help Ribbon grow its customer base by supporting sales and marketing efforts
- Improve operations : You will identify opportunities to optimize repeated workflows and create scalable systems and tools for addressing customer needs