Customer Partnerships Lead
Ribbon Health provides accurate and comprehensive data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care for healthcare enterprises via an API.
We are building a creative, energetic, and mission-driven team that will work directly with Ribbon Health’s customers to make sure our products are powering convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality healthcare decisions in the world. As the Customer Partnerships Lead on this team, you will help Ribbon strengthen our customer partnerships with healthcare startups and enterprises across multiple industry segments, build data partnerships with existing customers, and develop internal metrics and processes. This role requires a hybrid skill set across customer success, partnerships, and business operations, and we’re looking for someone who loves wearing these different hats and are excited to build this new function and team from the ground up.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have experience building and navigating customer relationships across different levels and functions within an organization, and breaking down barriers in order to get something done
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of each customer stakeholder, and you build high trust relationships by understanding their needs, motivations, and challenges and by being an advocate for them
- You have strong business acumen and have the ability to model the business value and financial impact of prospective partnerships
- You have experience navigating greenfield and ambiguous problem spaces, bringing order to chaos, and developing creative solutions to partnership opportunities
- You are a clear, concise, and credible communicator; you can motivate, support and lead discussions with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You can distill and explain complex healthcare concepts with clarity and simplicity, to both healthcare insiders and someone who is brand new to the space
- You care about how business and product decisions impact both our direct users and the patients and families who are affected downstream
- You have experience with structuring and negotiating deal terms for a SaaS business
- Nice to have: You have experience leading customer partnerships at Fortune 500 healthcare enterprises
- Build and cultivate executive-level relationships with customer stakeholders and become a trusted advisor and advocate
- Lead renewal and growth initiatives within existing accounts, as well as other efforts designed to expand and deepen customer and channel partner relationships
- Identify and drive data partnerships to increase the network effects of Ribbon’s platform
- Surface relevant signal from customers that have implications for how we build and deploy our products
- Define and implement internal performance metrics and lead initiatives to drive improvements
- Build this new function at Ribbon, including hiring and leading a team
Our tech stack is a mix of Python, Django, Airflow, Spark, Databricks and AWS.
One interesting part of Ribbon is that we're building a data product that gets better the more users we get. Each client contributes unique feedback into our system that help makes our overall product better. Managing this feedback and data from 1000s of sources into one central source of truth is a fascinating mix of data engineering, ML, backend, and API product work.
Come help us build it!