Senior Customer Support Associate
$35k - $45k •
Fetch is a marketplace for self-service truck and van rental that makes renting a truck as easy as pressing a button on your phone.
Our mission at Fetch is to make transportation effortless.
Fetch is a self-service truck and van rental that makes renting a truck as easy as pressing a button on your phone. Fetch eliminates the hassle of worrying about business hours, waiting in line, or dealing with hidden fees when renting a truck. Through their app, you can find the Fetch truck parked nearest to you, book it, and then use it to lock and unlock the doors.
Fetch is a venture-backed startup, headquartered in Atlanta. Our investors include Y Combinator and other angel investors in Atlanta and the west coast.
About this Job
We are seeking a Senior Customer Support Associate to provide a great experience for all customers renting with Fetch. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily Customer Support Department operations
- Support agents in day to day operations, including; receiving customer service phone calls, responding to customer support emails, verifying customer eligibility
- Handle ticket and customer escalations including complaints, billing questions, and other issues
- Develop customer satisfaction and agent performance goals and coordinate with support team to achieve them on a steady basis
- Present weekly report on agent and departmental performance to Senior Operations Manager
- Support Senior Operations Manager with hiring and training of all support staff
- Implement effective Customer Support Department incentive program
- Create processes and policies for department operations and uphold agent adherence to them
- Maintain updated knowledge of Fetch's products and services
A minimum of 2 years' proven experience in a customer service position.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps.
Reliable: You are always on time and fulfill your commitments.
Excellent writing and proofreading skills with attention to detail.
Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Great Attitude: You are able to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
Problem Solver: You can think on your feet and can make decisions quickly.
Communication: Comfortable with both phone and email communications.
Computer Skills: Comfortable working with laptops and smartphones. Ability to quickly learn how to use new websites and apps.