Product Marketing Manager
Vouch is building the future of commercial insurance: instead of having to go through stodgy brokers, and long paper-based applications, Vouch will make it easy for any Seed or Series-A stage company to get all of the business insurance (property, liability of various sorts) they need, and will ensure that this coverage scales as a company does.
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to build out the product marketing function at Vouch.
This individual will be a key driver in how Vouch launches new products, develops creative campaigns, and enables our sales and success teams.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will work closely with our product and insurance teams to help drive the launch and go-to-market strategy for new programs and features. They’ll work across functions to position our products and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- Develop and manage product positioning / messaging across the organization, in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Lead GTM product and feature launches
- Work with partnerships team to develop talk tracks, presentations, and other support assets
- Drive the creation of sales tools and collateral including templates, case studies, demo videos, battle cards, etc
- Collaborate on BD training for positioning, proof points, and differentiation
- Support the development of marketing campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key buyers
- Support PR and content initiatives with product insights
- Coordinate the customer testimonial program
- 4+ years of B2B/SaaS/Insurance marketing experience
- 2+ years of product marketing experience
- Insurance acumen. Understand insurance fundamentals, the nuances of a technology startup, and how Vouch’s approach differentiates itself.
- Excellent communicator. The ability to deliver stories, information, education, strategic insights, and training across mediums. Should be comfortable creating assets for both internal and external audiences. Identify different communication styles amongst stakeholders and adjust to provide support accordingly.
- Builds structure from ambiguity. The ability to identify needs/gaps across individual teams and develop/apply frameworks and processes that address them.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- A background in insurance or other regulated categories
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.