Software Account Executive
GrubMarket's mission is to conveniently make fresh & healthy food accessible to everyone. We firmly believe that you, your family, and your friends should always have the opportunity to eat well, and that price should never be a barrier between you and healthy, delicious, and freshly-harvested food.
GrubMarket is committed to providing you with the best grocery experience possible, by regularly offering you delicious food at unbeatable prices. We work with a variety of farms and artisan producers to bring you high-quality foods and other items at prices that are up to 50% OFF what you'd typically find at other premium grocers.
GrubMarket is backed by Jerry Yang, the founder of Yahoo, GGV Capital on Sand Hill Road who invested in Square, Pandora and Alibaba, etc., as well as Y Combinator.
We are a disruptive food tech company, digitally transforming our food supply chain. Our customers applaud our SaaS platform for how it increases productivity and profitability for their wholesale food business sales and operations.
We are offering incredible upward potential for our next Software Account Executive, with proven ability to source and close software deals with small and medium-sized businesses. Here, you will enjoy uncapped commission potential with enormous customer reach.
What we are looking for:
· Strong B2B sales experience with SaaS background
· Experience selling into small and medium-sized businesses
· Successful track record generating and closing new business, meeting and/or exceeding quota for multiple consecutive quarters
· Strategic thinker with leadership potential
· Self-motivated with startup DNA
· Prior background in marketing a plus
· Experience with wholesale operations and/or the food industry a plus
· Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Product: E-commerce, SaaS industry-leading management software (Desktop, Cloud, on-premise)
Tech Stacks: React, Java, Angular, Filemaker