Product Manager - Integrations & API
$110k - $165k •
Postscript is building a text message marketing automation platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19) and other top VCs, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies and small businesses. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class product organization.
As the product manager for integrations at Postscript, you will actively nurture, evolve, and execute our vision of SMS integrations for our customers. Integrations are key to Postscript in extending the power of SMS as a channel for merchants by bringing in functionality from many other tools in the ecommerce ecosystem. You will be responsible for solving complex problems related to massive scale and a customer base that is growing geometrically.
You will be the “go to” person at Postscript for all things related to our integrations and partner API, including development, release, and communication around these products. You will collaborate with many departments across the company, including customer success, engineering, and sales. You’ll have sole ownership over one of Postscript’s highest priority product sets and will work closely with the CEO on product roadmap and vision. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Own all things integrations at Postscript, including development, iteration, release, and communication around new integrations and updates to our API
- Develop and communicate your vision of how Postscript’s integration ecosystem and partner API will evolve and grow with our customer base
- Work closely with internal and external teams to produce and roll out new features to customers and partners
- Communicate product updates across the company using synchronous and asynchronous tools (such as loom videos)
What We’ll Love About You
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience. API development and integrations experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with small, agile product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and all accompanying tasks
- Exceptional organization skills, and a passion for developing systems that facilitate that organization
- Exceptional communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams and external stakeholders
- Genuine excitement about making SMS the next meaningful customer engagement channel
- SQL Experience preferred
- Software Engineering experience preferred
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth, series B, startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate goofs, and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office
Our backed stack is a Python (Flask) API with a PostgreSQL database hosted on AWS. Our frontend is built with React JS and Bootstrap.
The tech is not fancy, but are obsessed with building high-quality product and providing world-class customer service. Our goal is to help our customers deliver "the right message to the right person at the right time", which eventually means driving smarter automated messages through data science and ML.