Business Development Representative
$60k - $90k • 0.00% - 0.05%
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware. We are a YC and Uncork Capital-backed developer tool built by veterans of Fitbit, Oculus, and Pebble
We started with error reporting. Imagine having to talk to your customers on the phone to get details on bugs they encounter on your website or in your mobile app? That's still the state of the art for hardware.
This is a big and growing problem. Connected devices are everywhere: there are more of them than cellphones, laptops, and tablets combined. Increasingly, they are running complex software to leverage machine learning and computer vision at the edge. The current state of tools is untenable in the face of growth in both numbers and complexity.
Come work with us to bring an entire category into the 21st century, and redefine how millions of engineers build their products.
Memfault is looking for a business development representative to join the founding team. Our tight-knit team manages a platform that stretches from the metal to the cloud and enables millions of devices to work without a hitch.
We have decades of hardware experience from Fitbit, Oculus, Intel, and Pebble and have the backing of fantastic investors like YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.
- Create a repeatable process to grow our pipeline
- Identify new leads, channels, and industries
- Collaborate with our marketing manager, account executive, and CEO to build a solid GTM strategy
- Have a major impact on our brand, our culture, our product, and our business
- 1+ year of experience in outbound sales
- Excited to learn more about hardware and embedded software
- A creative self-starter. You're not afraid to try new things and iterate quickly to achieve your goals
- Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you