Director of E-Commerce
$100k - $125k • 0.10% - 0.35%
At Nebia, we are building products that transform how people interact with water in their daily lives. We’ve started by developing new shower systems that deliver a better experience, beautiful design, and up to 65% water savings. To-date we have sold over 40,000 units across the globe, saving more than 200 million gallons of water, and have been covered by over 500 global publications, including The New York Times, Wired Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors and innovators including Tim Cook (Apple, CEO), The Schmidt Family Foundation (Google, Executive Chairman), Barry Sternlicht (Starwood Hotels, Founder), Joe Gebbia (Airbnb, Co-Founder) Y-Combinator, and the Stanford University StartX Fund. We are building a brand that embodies our passion for creating sustainable, enjoyable and design-focused products that the world actually needs.
Skills: Data Analytics
We are looking for an exceptional marketer with deep DTC e-commerce experience and strong leadership and management skills to accelerate Nebia’s growth as a category defining leader and pioneering sustainability brand. This position involves designing go-to-market strategies, leading our e-commerce team, managing ad budgets and growth tactics, actively participating in creative asset production, and contributing to brand vision and future product development. The ideal candidate is passionate about product led and purpose driven companies and loves straddling the line between the “artistic” side of marketing and the “scientific” side of marketing, but often finds themself leaning more towards the left-side of the brain.
Nebia is committed to growing a diverse team. Women and people from historically underrepresented minority groups are highly encouraged to apply.
- Work with the Nebia executive team to build our go-to-market strategies and constantly refine how we execute towards our brand vision and quarterly sales goals, reporting directly to our Co-Founder, CMO/President.
- Drive revenue growth through our most important channel (nebia.com), by creating insightful and data-driven strategies to increase web traffic and conversion rates.
- Lead our e-commerce team including: growth, product marketing, social media, email marketing, and content creation.
- Manage supporting agencies and contractors.
- Present reports and performance benchmarking to the executive team, while driving to KPIs.
- Set milestones and create resources plans and budgets to hit our company goals (OKRs).
- Location: Can work remotely, with somewhat regular visits to our offices in San Francisco, CA, and Mexico City. Probably about once per quarter once “regular” travel has resumed after the pandemic.
- 7+ years of marketing experience executing and designing e-commerce strategies. Demonstrated leadership and management in a direct-to-consumer e-commerce company.
- High level of proficiency in product marketing, performance marketing, data analytics, e-commerce platforms, and technologies.
- Prior experience successfully managing internal teams and external partners.
- Self-motivated with the capacity to both work independently and inspire a team to work towards your vision alongside you.
- Detail oriented, organized, and capable of handling multiple assignments at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience with remote work and management.
- Exceptional problem-framing, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Passionate about the latest online marketing trends, insights, and techniques. Extensive professional network that helps you stay current.
- The opportunity: Play a critical role in propelling a mission driven company to save water on a global scale.
- The team: Join a team of thoughtful individuals who truly care about the work we do.
- The office / or flexibility to work remotely: We have a beautiful space located in San Francisco’s Mission District. - Flexibility to work remotely and travel between San Francisco and Mexico City offices
- The work-life balance: We work hard and deeply understand the value of time off too (unlimited vacation policy).
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
We build innovative fluids systems. Our core technology is focused on atomization and computational fluid dynamics.