Business Intelligence Analyst
$70k - $150k •
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. We are a fully remote team that is humble and hardworking. We think this is the best way to improve a ton of lives. Nurses will have better schedules and shorter commutes, and patients will receive better care.
Clipboard Health (YC W17) is a globally remote team of 100+ people, post product/market fit with substantive revenue. We are a marketplace that connects healthcare facilities with nurses nearby. We exist to serve our two separate clients: to give nurses more flexible schedules and to give healthcare facilities reliable flexible staff. We are proud to help with COVID testing and will be participating in the distribution of the COVID vaccine very soon!
About the role
You would be joining our PM team working with a fast-growing & fast-moving engineering organization. Our product today manages millions of dollars of invoices & pays thousands of participants on both sides of the market. But, we have only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences we could build, and need your help.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager with either a strong Consumer UX focus or a strong Mathematical Analysis focus. You will not be building things with the hope that people need it, but rather filling the desperate needs of our users while innovating in ways they didn't even know they needed. You'll have to be adaptable, learn quickly, and have a deep interest in understanding our business, our users, and our product.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You're self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos that is an early-stage startup scaling quickly.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause.
- 4+ years of PM experience, with some coming preferably from marketplace companies.
- You've shipped features in a small PM team, love both the strategy and the details.
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Move at the speed of your thinking. If you can imagine it (and spec it) it'll likely get picked up in the next sprint.
- $0 deductible medical plans, plus dental and vision.
- Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours)