Sales Development Rep
$41k - $67k •
Spire Law defends businesses and business owners from lawsuits using state of the art technology.
Spire Law is a Y Combinator backed legal tech startup married to a law firm. We use data and A.I. to advance the state of the art in litigation defense and business law. The person chosen for this position will be eligible for stock grants on top of salary and commission. If you work in this job successfully for 2-3 years you will have the skills to run a successful technology startup.
Spire Law defends businesses and business owners in litigation. Our engineering team has built state of the art technology to quickly and efficiently grow our firm. You will be a vital part of our 10-person company. We urgently need a full-time sales development rep.
Compensation: $17/hr + Unlimited Commissions with Multipliers
About the role:
- This role will be a mix of lead enrichment and talking to potential clients.
- You will find facts and data about individuals and businesses, chase down leads, and talk to potential clients.
- Our sales leads almost always have the problem we’re contacting them about. Getting a commissioned meeting is much easier than at most SaaS companies.
- Excellent internet research skills. (Strong "Google-Fu")
- Minimum of 2 years of college -OR- exceptional, relevant experience
- 1+ year of work in a professional office setting, such as a law firm, skip tracing firm, accounting office, title company, etc.
Skills a successful candidate should possess:
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel (e.g. have used mail merge, edited Styles, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English, bonus points if this is true in Spanish as well.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi task and be persistent in overcoming problems.
- Self-motivation, yet be a team player when needed
- Quality to respect matters of a confidential nature
- A high level of enthusiasm for your work product
In providing legal support services, this position requires successful execution in:
- Researching companies to find their owners, contact information and facts about the businesses.
- Politely yet persistently following up with potential clients/attorneys via phone and email
- Preparing marketing, forms and electronic filings
- Answering phones in a courteous and professional manner
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls
In-office in Orlando, Florida is preferred, but we're open to remote for the right candidate. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health insurance and 401k matching. We are interested in part-time and full-time candidates.
Spire Law is a diverse work environment that believes successful business building comes from the ideas and work products of people from a spectrum of backgrounds and life experiences. Visit our website to learn about the firm: https://spirelawfirm.com/
We're an all python shop. Most of our efforts are on web app development - Django, Flask, Dash.