$78 - $100 •
We pioneer solutions to address global homelessness and imagine a world where no human lives in survival mode. Watch this 2 minute video to see our journey from YC to a team of 21 building homes around the world -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lOYPMLcfHU
The Growth Marketer will help expand and refine New Story’s digital footprint with a smart and scalable approach to paid media, email marketing, landing page flow, and donor segmentation. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
Growing our recurring giving program to $1M ARR through digital channels
In partnership with our Growth Team (fundraising + brand), this position will help design and implement a sustainable development strategy to increase philanthropic revenue from a diverse portfolio.
- 2+ years of experience growing a recurring/subscription-based program or products
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience reporting on multi-channel campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working across multiple marketing channels (you do not have to be an expert in all, but should have deep experience in a few or general experience across most): paid search, paid social, landing page optimization, email marketing, SEO, and conversion optimization
- Entrepreneurial mindset; excited to own and grow a diverse set of marketing channels
- Experience in Hubspot a plus
- In coordination with the Brand Director, develop a comprehensive acquisition and retention strategy to grow and retain subscribers.
- Partner with tech, copywriters, designers, and multi-media specialists to execute multi-platform campaigns from concept to deployment.
- Manage and oversee demand generation strategy, with a specific focus on email and paid media channels.
- Regularly experiment, measure and report out on audience activity with our products, optimizing for best performance.
- Assist with the building and revision of email flows in Hubspot.
- Develop custom reporting to identify trends and recommend optimization strategies.
- Build out customer journey maps for various audience segments to drive our email and paywall strategy.
You’re a strategic thinker. You have the strategic prowess and social intelligence required to help build scalable models to meet aggressive growth goals.
You love a challenge. You are resourceful and creative to find solutions. Big goals don’t scare you, they inspire you.
You’re not afraid to fail. In fact, you look forward to the learning and growth that happens when you get something wrong and you quickly incorporate the learnings into action.
You thrive in a creative, fast-paced startup environment. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
Location: This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) Atlanta, GA or San Francisco, CA.
Our stack is Ruby on Rails, Rspec, React, React Native, Postgres, Heroku, and AWS.