Account Manager (Chicago, Miami, or NYC)
$65k - $90k •
Instawork is the on-demand staffing app for hospitality gigs. We quickly and reliably match businesses with nearby qualified workers. We’re excited to enable our Professionals, a new generation of the emerging, diverse workforce, to be a part of the growing gig economy.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
Instawork is hiring immediately a leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent and maintain flexibility to achieve their outcomes. We’re passionate about becoming the digital staffing platform of choice for businesses and gig economy workers can be a complex mission that requires vision, passion, perseverance and creativity. An Account Manager must be intellectually curious and excited at the opportunity to drive the company forward by tackling the most critical challenges.
The Instawork Operations team brings our staffing solutions to large businesses. As an Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek expansion opportunities to grow overall client revenue. This role will have a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a true career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Instawork through a consultative and value driven sales process and proven success in showcasing creativity in prospecting for new business within your portfolio.
- Meet and exceed your sales growth goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue. Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota.
- Ability to demonstrate how you have established a set of smart goals on your largest opportunities and proven success on execution.
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across product, engineering, community operations, and finance
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
Who are you?
- 1-5 years of industry expertise either in software, human capital management technology, staffing, or recruiting industry sales
- Consistent achievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Ability to play well with members on your team through collaboration and sharing of learned insights
- Passion for Instawork and a strong motivation to maximize revenue and impact on the business
- Drive and willingness to exceed expectations with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business
Django, React, React Native, AWS, Neo4J