PM/QA Lead at Digital Health Startup CoVerified
CoVerified is making public health data usable for large, complex populations. We develop enterprise software with integrations between healthcare data sources and the populations that depend on it. During the pandemic, we've focused on solutions linking testing and symptom data to end-user behaviors such as access to buildings.
COVID-19 data management startup CoVerified is seeking a full-time PM/QA leader. An ideal candidate is a humble, yet experienced self-starter with an eagerness to learn and succeed as a team in fast-growth, rapidly changing business environments. Effective, professional communication skills are a requirement. Extensive experience managing technical teams is a must.
Learn more about us here: www.coverified.us
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
Our platforms are built using Lumin with a ReactNative frontend via AWS. Administrator platforms run on web, and user-focused products are available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.