Product Marketing Lead
CrowdAI enables anyone to create high quality solutions to analyze imagery and video—no data science background or coding required. Our full-stack solution provides all the tools necessary to go from raw pixels to structured insights relevant to your specific needs.
We're a rapidly-growing team based in San Francisco building cutting-edge tools for computer vision!
Please apply online at https://crowdai.breezy.hr/p/9f29f329b07f to be considered.
San Francisco, CA
During the current public health situation, this job is expected to start remotely. However, once our offices reopen, this position is ideally located in our San Francisco office.
CrowdAI is looking for our first marketing hire to support impressive revenue growth and product leadership. This role is an opportunity to craft and execute a marketing plan that brings artificial intelligence to Fortune 500.
As Product Marketing Lead, you'll work closely with the senior leadership around positioning, packaging and strategy for building a generational brand, in a multi-trillion dollar market. CrowdAI is backed by the early SpaceX investors, the founder of VMWare, and Joe Montana (for football fans).
As the seed member of the marketing team you will be creating, prioritizing, and supporting a portfolio of strategic programs across the following broad categories (not all at once, of course): Product Marketing, Content Strategy, Lead Generation, Virtual Events (and hopefully physical ones soon), Website Strategy and Analytics, SEO/SEM, Brand Strategy, Marketing Tech Stack, PR, Case Studies, Co-marketing with industry partners, and Social Media.
- Consider, plan, and execute a marketing plan with the support of the executive team
- Work with sales to segment our target market and refine messaging
- Manage the campaign calendar at the broad & account based levels
- Build baseline operating programs based on a prioritized list from categories mentioned in the description above
- Position CrowdAI’s product suite to best serve a variety of markets and buyers
- Support Sales from a lead generation and content creation perspective
- Build a plan of events to test out in 2021 and beyond
- 3-5 years' experience in B2B marketing to top enterprises in the Fortune 500
- Experience in product marketing around Industry 4.0
- Experience starting marketing programs at early startups
- Experience with CRM, marketing & sales automation systems
- A proven interest in applications of artificial intelligence. Computer vision a plus!
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and stock, as well as unlimited paid time off. Awesome healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. Regular team outings and other startup-y things, like board games, team building activities, and even the occasional game of curling.
CrowdAI is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Machine Learning & Computer Vision
Python, Keras, Tensorflow, OpenCV