Real-Time Embedded Software Engineer
RADAR is a fully-integrated hardware and software solution that is powered by RFID and enhanced by computer vision. Our improved location accuracy means that you can find inventory more easily than ever before. Our heightened speed ensures immediate and accurate performance, even in the busiest of retail environments. RADAR’s speed and accuracy is a game-changer for the retail industry, because it introduces item-level analytics and even autonomous checkout.
Be part of an exciting, well-funded startup changing the world of retail. RADAR’s mission is to revolutionize customer experience in retail through precise identification of inventory in the stores and distribution centers. RADAR provides an integrated platform for automating inventory, analytics, and checkout through Computer Vision, AI & RFID technologies.
- Implement advanced signal processing algorithms in RFID and other wireless protocols on a real-time embedded processor
- Implement portions of advanced computer vision algorithms on a real-time embedded processor
- Contribute to architecture decisions on the partitioning of processing across different layers of the overall system
- Contribute to planning future generations of the product
- Collaborate with team members of other engineering disciplines in all phases of the engineering process including analysis, design, implementation and test
- MS, Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years of experience developing real-time, embedded systems
- Strong understanding of real-time operating systems, computer architecture, networking, and wireless communication systems
- Strong understanding and experience with Modern C and C++
- Experience developing on ARM platforms required, experience on Xilinx preferred
Compensation includes a competitive salary, stock options, medical insurance and 401K.