Enterprise Sales Development Representative
$50k - $120k • 0.10% - 1.50%
Do you want to build enterprise-grade software that uses data, ML, and solves industry-specific business problems? Read on.
From soap and shampoo to snacks and beverages, consumer products fill our homes and affect our everyday lives. But it is very hard to build a product; takes years. Not anymore, Turing, enterprise software, uses data and ML to bring speed and operational efficiency to the legacy processes.
Simply put, Turing is becoming the gold standard when it comes to configuration optimal consumer products from millions of combinations. Unlike generic ML, Turing is a domain-specific solution, resulting in exponential growth.
In Covid, our software use has skyrocketed as employees want to develop new products while staying at home.
Our customers say Turing is the fastest way to develop new products. Turing has proven to be the most accurate ML engine outperforming DIY data science software and tech giants.
Founders have decades of domain experience + expertise in top 1% ML algorithms.
Many of the world’s leading brands use Turing to innovate new products. We’re growing quickly; new customers go on the waitlist. We’re remote-friendly, YC backed+other notable SV investors, and well-funded.
We small but a team of warriors. Average employee experience is 10+years - so you are joining a team of highly-seasoned professionals. Our engineers have built large-scale enterprise-grade software for private and government sectors including NSA and homeland security.
See our coverage at TechCrunch, WSJ, Business Insider, and Forbes
Turing is a rapidly-growing SaaS company that helps Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies (like Pepsi, P&G, Unilever etc.) develop better, innovative, and safer products 10x faster.
We are uniquely positioned to become the gold standard within the CPG industry. Turing is disrupting the 120-year product innovation process with best-in-class algorithms and collaborative workflow. We are backed by Y-combinator and some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. 2X founders bring 20+ years of domain expertise. We are experiencing rapid success with the biggest brands and household names in the business.
A Day in the Life:
- As a SDR a typical day at Turing includes the following:
- Calling inbound leads and scheduling discovery calls.
- Outbound prospecting which entails finding, pre-qualifying and scheduling discovery calls for account executives.
- Qualify leads by understanding customer pain points and conveying how our solution will help.
- Being able to handle and overcome any and all stalls or objections.
- Being coachable and actively seeking out feedback and improvement.
- Overall providing an exceptional and customer centric experience that allows you to set the bar for the rest of their experience with Turing.
- Become an expert in our CRM and make sure pipelines and activities are consistently up to date and accurate to the highest level attention and detail.
- Work with client success to deliver a consistent brand experience with every lead.
- Track and relay customer requirements to product teams.
- Find ways to exceed sales quota
- Represent Turing’s Sales Team at industry events and conferences
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
What We Value:
You are a business athlete who wants to join a championship team of high-caliber talent, focused and diligent to get the win. You have empathy, grit and a never die attitude. You fight hard for the customer and can add immense value to them through the product. You care deeply about the success of each customer, their clients, and your teammates. You are passionate about helping companies develop products that we use everyday - from detergent, shampoo, perfume, to cookie. Most importantly, you have an opportunity to own the process and work closely with founders with clear path to leadership.
You bring the following experience and expertise:
- 2-3 years of sales experience from Enterprise SaaS companies - relationship-building, driving revenue and closing business
- Strong experience presenting to C-level of multi-billion dollar organizations or other key decision-maker relationships. We will also train you
- Experience selling data or ML software is a huge plus
- A growth mindset and complete dedication to mastering the art of selling
- Grit and the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Being coachable, taking extreme ownership and trusting the process
- Track record or relevant experience of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- You are a PHD → Positive, Hungry and Determined!
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in a CRM, Powerpoint and Excel (We will train you)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas in greenfield large enterprise accounts
- Ability to travel 50%+ per business needs (post Covid world)
Our Investment in You:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Regular benefits
- Bi-weekly 1:1 Sales Coaching
- Fitness, cell phone & internet reimbursements
- MacBook Pro
- A scientifically proven onboarding process that cuts typical ramp time by 75%
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
Turing labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
Python, Postgres, Typescript, React or Node.js, and Python.