Lawyaw is a vertical SaaS platform focused on enabling the digitization of legal services. Our platform solves a foundational gap in the market by making it easy to incorporate programmable documents into digital workflows. As a result we are transforming the $150B consumer legal services market by making access to legal services faster, cheaper and more convenient. We are currently power over 1,000 law firms and growing quickly, but have so much more to build!
Skills: Django, Python, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
As a backend engineer at Lawyaw you will tasked with solving our customers biggest problems by collaborating with fellow engineers, designers and stakeholders to design technical solutions and own implementation. We're looking for people with a strong background and passion for building successful backend systems, services and API's that deliver impactful product values to our customers. You are comfortable in dealing with changes. You love to take initiatives, and have a bias towards action.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable, reliable and performant software services and systems
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve technical and product problems
- Build and launch new capabilities and products that bring significant value to our internal and external users.
- Uphold our high engineering and product standards, and elevate quality and engineering efficiency to the shared codebases and processes
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years of industry experience shipping production backend code.
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- A strong foundation in software and systems architecture.
We are customer centered and data driven. We have a strong culture of end-to-end ownership and personal growth.
- React, mobx, yarn, webpack (served on Netlify)
- Redis, RDS Postgres