🚀 Senior Front-end Developer
📲 Mobile is here whether on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on an iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Toast and Snackpass!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make your user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only observability and debugging platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, Cameo, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!
Embrace is the only mobile observability and debugging platform built for partners like Wish, Goat, Home Depot, Cameo, and OkCupid. You will work directly with our customer engineers to iterate and experiment on the coolest and best ways to provide an insightful dashboard that engineers require to operate and debug their mobile applications with confidence.
As a developer tool, we are invested heavily in our user interface and innovating quickly. Our front-end focused engineers love to work with designers, garner feedback from a large mobile app developers userbase, and achieve exceptional design fidelity, usability, and performance.
What is important to making our immense and valuable dataset a visual reality:
- A love of positive user experiences and clean design
- Ownership of the primary method of how our userbase interacts with us
- An enjoyment of conversing with topnotch engineers for direct feedback
- A desire to always keep improving and optimizing code
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with React
- A love of data visualization and building external facing tools for engineers
- Degree in computer science or engineering
Things that would be great, but aren't required:
- A love of Star Wars!
- A good understanding of Python, Golang, or Node.js
- Experience working with product designers
- You are active in places where people talk about tech challenges, like Stack Overflow and Reddit
- Live anywhere in the US, Canada or Argentina
- We are based in LA,SF, Utah and Phoenix with partners everywhere
Tech Stack: React, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, React Native, Unity, Clickhouse, Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, nginx, Saltstack, Go, and Python