$75k - $90k • 0.01% - 0.05%
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for independent coffee shops, cafes, and bakeries.
Why Odeko? Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain tools for coffee shops, cafés and bakeries. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower how much they spend on supplies, and to reduce their environmental footprint.
We’re on a mission to build products that make the lives of our customers better. We genuinely care about people, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role: Odeko is looking for a Product Manager to lead our efforts in building an amazing supply ordering experience for our customers! In this role, you’ll work closely with the Odeko design and engineering teams, as well as our sales, support and growth organizations, in order to plan, build, launch, and measure the impact that new features and functionality have on the Supply product experience.
What you’ll do:
- Help define the product vision and strategy, and be able to break a larger vision into discrete projects
- Synthesize customer feedback to identify pain points and deeply understand their problems
- Lead the development and prioritization of the Supply product’s roadmap, to deliver value to our customers and the business
- Track the success of the product features that we launch and proactively iterate based on the data captured
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a product management, with a track record of owning features and products end-to-end
- Experience building a product from idea to production
- High focus on shipping new features, with the ability to determine the appropriate trade-offs that deliver value, while accounting for competing demands
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to act as an ambassador for Odeko’s product vision to colleagues and customers -High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently
- High degree of empathy towards Odeko customers and your colleagues
Location: Remote / New York, NY / Charlotte, NC
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits
Our stack is hosted on AWS, with two native mobile apps (Swift, Kotlin) and multiple web apps built primarily with Vue.js!