Product Operations Analyst
$85k - $115k • 0.05% - 0.20%
We sell weed on the internet. We're a vertically integrated legal cannabis company delivering next-day in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, Humboldt, Sacramento, and Vallejo. We're venture-backed and growing exponentially.
Skills: Data Modeling, Data Analytics
FLOWER CO. is looking for an energetic data-driven analyst with significant google sheet and excel expertise and a passion for building tools that solve problems / free up team time to become our first Product Operations Analyst. You will get amazing exposure to all of the workings of a successful cannabis startup from tech and cannabis industry veterans.
- We are moving faster than software can keep up, so your job is to help pick up the slack for what the product doesn't handle yet by building and operating excel / google sheet tools so we can MVP as many things as possible
- Analyze customer data to inform next sets of MVP tests
- Lead special projects and initiatives
- Provide backup support when software changes require excel data manipulation for compliance information QA
- Create models with and on behalf of the CEO + leadership team
- 2-4+ years experience at one or combo of top-tier strategy consulting, private equity (operator side), or in an operations role at a fast-growing startup
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- Skills with quickly manipulating data (including Excel and Google Sheets, others tools a plus) and drawing insights (bottom line up front plz)
- Amazing people skills and the ability to understand people's needs who don't have experience manipulating data (for tool building and data gathering)
- Distinguished performance at a top university
About the CEO: Ted Lichtenberger is a serial cannabis founder, former McKinsey consultant, and Y Combinator alumnus. He co-founded Old Pal as well as FLOWER CO. in 2018, in addition to a supply chain company West of West, with 6 CA Cannabis licenses. More info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tedlichtenberger/
We're building an end-to-end software system for sourcing, fulfillment, delivery, and e-commerce in a highly regulated industry.