We generate synthetic data: diverse, unbiased, high-quality data, and lots of it.
Zumo Labs is looking for a talented 3D Artist who is comfortable with code. Your day to day will consist of creating and maintaining 3D scenes used to generate synthetic data.
This is a remote-only position! Zumo Labs is a fully remote company.
Tags: 3D, CG, artist, game developer, Blender, Python
- Create and maintain 3D scenes
- Source and potentially create 3D assets
- Build scripts and tools for asset and scene creation
- Establish good standards and practices around asset and scene creation
- Experience with Blender
- Experience with Python, especially Blender’s Python API
- Experience in node based setups
- Experience with one or more of the following: humanoid rigging, animation, lighting, shading, asset building, modeling and uv mapping
- Past add-on development experience
- Familiarity with game development concepts and processes
- Interest in Machine Learning -Interest in procedural generation and animation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-driven and comfortable working with a fully remote team
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited coffee...
We use tools like Blender to create virtual scenes. These virtual scenes are scripted to collect thousands of labeled images. We train computer vision models on these labeled images and compare their performance on real world test datasets. This feedback is used along with optimizers/tuners at scale to design better virtual scenes. We provide API hooks for customers to download these custom datasets. Customers use our customized datasets to improve the performance of their ML solutions.