Front End Web Developer
We make it easy for people to leave their cable bundle by providing a one-stop-shop for everything they'd need to get: wireless, landline, cloud communication, internet referral.
We have built software that predicts future data usage to optimize buying from the underlying carriers, a business cloud communication system that does not require a username or password or new software for the end user to learn, and a U.S. based team of friendly and hardworking support people who are there to answer our customers' calls.
Community Phone is the first software-enabled nationwide phone carrier. We have built software that allows us to do things other phone companies cannot do, such as making the analog landline digital for the first time and allowing it to do brand new things, predicting usage to optimize gigabyte economics, providing home internet using fixed wireless, and more. We were part of YC W19, and our backers include the founder of Twitch, the founder of Figma, and early Stripe employees.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Our website and marketing attribution infrastructure
- Reporting your progress to our lead developer
- Communicating with our sales team and our head of operations about what will be necessary from the application
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Is comfortable translating business requirements into a software system
- Is comfortable communicating progress to other teams
- Is proficient in writing readable and maintainable code
- Has experience with Stripe or other credit card processing
OpenBTS AT&T Mediation API WireGuard VPN Django React Native React Web CSS/HTML/JS Python 3.0