$120k - $170k • 0.50% - 2.00%
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware. We are a YC and Uncork Capital-backed developer tool built by veterans of Fitbit, Oculus, and Pebble
We started with error reporting. Imagine having to talk to your customers on the phone to get details on bugs they encounter on your website or in your mobile app? That's still the state of the art for hardware.
This is a big and growing problem. Connected devices are everywhere: there are more of them than cellphones, laptops, and tablets combined. Increasingly, they are running complex software to leverage machine learning and computer vision at the edge. The current state of tools is untenable in the face of growth in both numbers and complexity.
Come work with us to bring an entire category into the 21st century, and redefine how millions of engineers build their products.
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures. Using Memfault automated cloud monitoring, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues in hours instead of weeks. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
As one of the first members of our sales team you will have a unique opportunity to shape the go to market strategy, the product, and the culture at an early stage startup. You will build relationships with engineering leaders across the industry, and sell a category defining product alongside our CEO.
We expect you to take ownership, creatively solve problems, and build the foundation for a successful sales organization.
YOUR ROLE :
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline
- Strategic prospecting into key accounts and verticals
- Transparently communicating both internally and externally
- Informing our roadmap with feedback from prospects
- Building and owning a winning, repeatable sales process
WHY YOU MAY BE A FIT :
- You believe every sale must be a win-win
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role
- Experience in the developer tools and infrastructure verticals
- You are excited about building a process from scratch
- You are multi-talented, and want exposure to every aspects of the business
NICE TO HAVE :
- Experience at a startup
- An engineering background
- A passion for hardware
- Competitive pay and generous equity
- Whatever equipment you need to be efficient
- Daily lunch with the team
- Weekly happy hour with the SF team
- Quarterly team offsite around the world