We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood.
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
Culdesac is growing our team and looking for a Business Operations Intern to help with our mission. Our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood.
Business Operations at Culdesac is a high impact role where you will have the ability to help shape the direction of the company. This is a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary role. You'll lead or support various initiatives based on the needs of the business. Your role is to be an effective generalist. You ramp up quickly in this fast-paced, growing environment. You solve problems. And you empower others to do their best work. The prototypical background for bizops is consulting, finance, or another startup. But we have seen successful bizops candidates come from everywhere.
Here's a post from one of our founders on recruiting Opendoor's original bizops team. It gives some more context on how we think about bizops talent.
How you will make an impact:
- You will drive strategic company alignment on cross-functional topics
- You have a strong focus on business development, building strong relationships, and influencing and motivating others
- You will drive day to day operations and thrive off making the business run smoother
- You will lead creation, identification, and analysis of key metrics to drive business insights
- You explore and analyze new growth opportunities
- You will create and deliver compelling presentations
- Finally, you are willing to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever is required to make this the journey of a lifetime!
How you will be successful:
- You are a driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility
- You have prior experience in finance/consulting/startup preferred
- You have top-notch written and oral communication skills
- You have the ability to think strategically and analytically
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to lend a hand where needed.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with all types of people, bringing creativity and fun but also able to take control and call the shots when needed.
- You are passionate about positively impacting company culture and employee engagement.
- You can juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously
Why you'll love being part of the Culdesac Team :
We work as a team: We are inclusive, drawing on the strengths of people who bring a different perspective. We find ways to work together that overcome disciplinary and geographic separations.
We are driven, humble, and ambitious: Our mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We are doing this through hard work, asking for feedback along the way, and seeing our work through to the end, including the last 10%.
We have a caring, supportive, and honest culture: We get to know one another, we support our community together, we have fun together, we even have Culdesac talent shows!
We are revolutionizing the real estate landscape: Are you ready to be part of this transformation?
Strong preference for individuals prioritizing a lifestyle leveraging public transportation, micro mobility, and other alternatives to private cars.
We're using Django, GraphQL, Apollo, React, and Typescript to build top-notch property management and mobility solutions for our future residents.
We're looking for talented engineers who can scope, implement, and ship complex engineering projects on time. Contact us if you're excited about the opportunity to create and own Culdesac's technical roadmap!