Growth Marketer (Mobile App)
At Centaur Labs, we label data at scale to enable breakthroughs in medical AI. Our novel approach uses collective intelligence to aggregate medical opinions from experts and students all over the world. Our labeling customers include AI startups and prominent research organizations. We are a tight-knit team of 10 headquartered in Boston, and we're funded by Y Combinator, Accel, and GFC.
Centaur Labs is changing the way medical decisions get made ... through our iPhone game DiagnosUs.
Our novel approach uses collective intelligence to aggregate medical opinions from experts and students all over the world. Through competition in a gamified format, we are able to deliver medical opinions that exceed the accuracy of individual doctors. Our customers include AI startups and prominent research organizations.
We're looking for an ambitious Growth Marketer to drive growth through bold, creative user acquisition tactics, and deliver delightful, timely engagement opportunities across platforms.
- Drafting, designing, and launching compelling marketing campaigns
- Crafting a social media strategy and brand voice that attracts engaged users
- Working cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, and data to spearhead our app marketing strategy
- Coordinating and managing targeted engagement opportunities at and with universities (e.g., med student groups, residency programs, etc.)
- Executing A/B tests and optimizing installs to activated user flows, including tracking and analyzing channel and campaign KPIs
- Analyzing user data, external research, and A/B test results to inform and guide growth strategies
- Using guerilla marketing tactics to drive user engagement and referrals
- Deep mobile app marketing experience and understanding of how to diagnose and execute mechanics that drive growth
- Experience delivering user acquisition through a variety of channels including paid social, partnerships, organic etc
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience and comfort with graphic design
- Familiarity with marketing and branding best practices
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel, for reporting out on initiatives
- Experience conducting competitive research
- Interest in medicine / familiarity with medical topics
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical and dental coverage
- 20 days PTO plus 11 annual paid holidays
- Spacious office at great location on Boylston Street across from the Prudential Tower
- Friendly office dog :)
We are a tight-knit team of 10 headquartered in Boston, and we're funded by Y Combinator, Accel, and GFC. Join us!
We use React.js and Swift on the frontend, and Python and Swift (Vapor) on the backend. Our data stores are PostgreSQL and Redis, and we're hosted on AWS.
Centaur faces a wide variety of difficult technical problems, from efficiently serving millions of images and videos to our users, to ensuring our platform is secure and our valuable data sets remain private, to performing complex analysis on our users' performance and building machine learning models to take our decision making capabilities to the next level.