Tint.ai empowers any company to embed insurance into their products to protect their users while increasing profitability. Our AI-powered platform provides APIs, no-code underwriting engine, light-weight policy admin, and access to insurance partners that are required to design and launch modern insurance products that improve customer experience and profitability.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate product designer to join our small and focused team. You will play a vital role in shaping the Tint platform. More broadly, you have an opportunity to make a distinctive impact in an industry that is deeply underserved by design. You must be a self-directed builder with clear visual design chops, excellent human-centered design thinking, and ability to communicate your ideas effectively.
The ideal candidate is an all-around athlete, with strong skills in visual design and comfortable joining the team as the first Product Designer in the company.
You will be working directly with the founding team and be involved in the early stages of the startup development to help establish the design culture and team at Tint.
- Full experience design process for Tint, from customer discovery and research through to concept development, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks.
- Take high-level customer needs and turn those into product ideas
- Lead customer discovery interviews and weekly product feedback sessions
- Stay current on emerging UX trends both within and outside of insurance
- Develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry to inform product design & direction
- Collaborate with and present work to a range of stakeholders including teammates, customers.
- 3+ years experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Experience leading full-stack product design and shipping intuitive products that people love
- Editorial eye and strong design voice
- Experience working directly with engineers to see product through to implementation
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience hiring and managing individual contributors
- Bonus: Experience with UX design for complex enterprise applications and workflows
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity grant
- Apple equipment
- Company-sponsored team retreats in exotic destinations
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply: send an email with your resume to [email protected]
AWS (EC2, S3, SageMaker), Node, Python, Figma