Senior Product Designer
Routable is simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments.
✅ Send payments to vendors with just an email
✅ Get paid faster and keep track of unpaid invoices
✅ Automatically update your accounting software of choice
We started Routable due to our personal experiences scaling business payments.
Having built in-house solutions, custom integrations to accounting software, and understanding the importance of payments visibility to entire teams, we decided to devote our time to ensuring that companies can be set up with a solution that works for their finance and accounting needs today and in the future.
🎨 Design at Routable
We are looking to have an experienced, creative, UX-focused designer to join our design team. You’ll bring your leadership and skill to highly collaborative cross-functional teams focused on delivering usable, accessible, and valuable solutions ensuring exceptional customer experiences and outcomes. As a product designer on a product team, you’ll be partnering closely with a product manager, tech lead, and engineering colleagues to prototype and validate solutions to customer problems. You’ll be involved at all stages of product development and support that team’s efforts. You will also create and successfully bring to market great software for our customers.
⚡️ What we are looking for:
- You have a strong and diverse portfolio that demonstrates breadth, depth, and skill in solving customer problems through exceptional UX and UI.
- You have worked across complex design systems that span multiple products
- Experience in designing complex, data-driven interfaces.
- Deep skillset in taking challenging/ambiguous problems and designing intuitive end-to-end interactions and user experiences.
- A track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of an organization. -The ability to work independently, and the desire to learn, grow, and improve our teams Product Design capabilities. -Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
🖥 Need to have:
- A strong background in UX Design
- Strong portfolio of design projects focused on product
- Proficient in Figma required
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work in an autonomous work environment
- Previous experience in creating reusable components in Figma
- We are a remote friendly culture!
- Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
- One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can literally work from wherever!
- To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up quarterly as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities!
- In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin.
- We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices.
- During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems.
- Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room. Yeah.. We love to compete together as a team.
- We encourage our team to relax and recharge each weekend.
- We’ve all been a part of startups before, and know how important it is to take care of yourself so that you can consistently contribute your best.
- Quality downtime enables quality uptime.
- Yes, we do have super-humans on the team, but even they need their R&R.
🏥 Amazing health insurance
😁 Dental insurance
👀 Vision insurance
📈 Stock options
🚀 We're a remote team
📅 Unlimited PTO
💻 Fronted stack: React / Redux
⚙️ Backend stack: Python (Django)