Client Experience Associate
Titan is the new BlackRock. We build, manage, and explain investment funds. Anyone who would like Titan to invest their money can download our mobile app, link their bank, and transfer capital. We currently have two financial strategies (Large Cap and Small/Mid Cap US Equities) and will be launching more. We invest a lot of time to explain to our clients what's going on in real-time via in-app videos and other content. Users have described us as "a hedge fund manager in their pocket."
What Robinhood did to trading, we're aiming to do to actively-managed investing (think: mutual funds and hedge funds).
As a CX Associate, you'll be one of the main points of contact for our 10,000s of investors. You’ll play a key role in the development of our best in class client interaction and customer service while providing exceptional email, phone, chat support. You'll also work closely with our brokerage operations team (on issues including account onboarding, KYC/AML processes, etc.).
More specifically, you will:
- Respond and resolve customer requests and questions via chat, email, and phone
- Escalate customer issues and help develop best practices for efficient customer engagement
- Manage KYC/AML operations, handle account onboarding and troubleshooting, and interface with key service providers
- Create educational content for our customers - how-to articles, videos, emails
- Translate customer needs into recommendations for engineering - this is an opportunity to learn the ropes of product management and directly influence the Titan roadmap