Consumer bill pay sucks! The average consumer makes over 20 recurring payments a year, and has to log in to each biller to manage payments. Gerald is transforming bill pay by providing a solution where you can consolidate all your accounts and pay all your bills on one single app. We are currently focused on insurance and financial bills.
Gerald is pioneering a new realm that combines payments, data, fintech and insurtech to create solutions that empower and reward consumers for doing simple things such as: making timely payments.
About This Role We are looking for a Product Manager to drive vision and execution for our product. The ideal candidate thrives on balancing product strategy and execution, and is comfortable diving deep into the details of product features and identifying product direction. The Product Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of their product, from concept through to market.
How You Will Contribute
- Develop product vision for our product and lead the team on execution against the roadmap
- Drive consensus around the vision and roadmap from stakeholders and team members and combine ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Provide guidance throughout the lifecycle of the product, ranging from minimum viable products to fully mature products and determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Go beyond just launching new products, and focus on product improvement
- Work to ensure product success by collaborating seamlessly with engineering, design, marketing, and sales
- Conduct competitor analysis & market research
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
What Will Make You Excel in This Role
- 5+ years of Product Management experience (preferably with SaaS and/or Insurtech/Fintech products)
- Previous startup founding experience or early-stage startup experience
- Technical background or ability to work with technical concepts
- A balance of product intuition with data-driven decision making
- Move seamlessly between thinking strategically and getting into the details
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Deep influence to align stakeholders to the strategy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and Customer obsession
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to execute at a quick pace to unlock maximum impact
- Head for problem-solving and creative thinking
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
With every single customer that we onboard, it means we are dealing with millions of data records. The challenge is to scale up the product to handle so much data and process it efficiently, while taking all measures to ensure the security of the data. The goal is to make our system learn as quickly as possible so that it can give very accurate predictions when making suggestions related to the insureds. For this, we try to get as many data points as possible from multiple sources.